Missoula Midwives Office and Birthing Center
- Currently, we do ask our new clients and others to continue to wear masks inside the office.
- Spouse, Significant Other, family member or friend is welcome to support the client at the appointment -- if it is the wish of the client.
- Children may be allowed to come with the parent/client appointment with advance notice and if they are not ill with colds, flu, Covid-19, etc. We do not have toys or a play area available currently.
- We accept all insurances, including Medicaid. Please call, however, to verify if your insurance is within our network. We also offer offer self-pay options.
- If you need assistance applying for Medicaid, you may apply at apply.mt.gov or please call 877/ 543-7669 or the HELP LINE: at 888/ 706-1535.
- If you have questions, please call our Financial Coordinator, Barbra Hardy, for more detailed information at 406/251-9430.
- Barbra is happy to meet with any new or current clients in advance of their appointment or at any time during the clients time here at The Birth Center to discuss concerns and possible finance options.
Our office is located at:
2404 39th Street
Missoula, MT 59803
Our mailing address:
PO Box 699
Missoula, MT 59806
Phone: (406) 541-7115
Fax: (406) 541-7116
|08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
The office will be closed between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM for lunch.
Click here for door to door driving directions
We have made requesting an appointment a simple and convenient process via our website or by phone. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
Payment Options, Insurance, and Billing
We accept all major insurances for both midwifery and gynecological services. If you have questions please contact our Financial Coordinator, Barbra Hardy at 406-251-9430.
We are preferred providers with Medicaid/Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield (Except Blue Focus), Allegiance/Cigna, Tricare/Healthnet, Mountain Health Coop, Pacific Source, the VA and many other major insurance companies.